GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Offshore Package
A GWO Certificate will be issued for each module which remains valid for 2 years.
€1550 (includes WINDA Registration Fees, lunch & refreshments)
Who Is It for?
Anyone wishing to gain work in the Renewables and Wind Energy Industry
For confirmed course bookings, participants can avail of discounted rates (from €50B&B) with our Partner Hotels. Contact us for further info.
The GWO Basic Safety Training Package is the best option to a career in the wind and renewable energy industry. To view available dates for the GWO Basic Safety Training Offshore package and book online, please visit our course calendar.
At Errigal Training Centre you can complete all modules over 5 consecutive days.
Participants completing a GWO Basic Safety Training Offshore Package will be able to;
- Begin a career in the Offshore or Onshore Renewables and Wind Energy industry
GWO Basic Safety Training Offshore Package includes;
- GWO First Aid – administering safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO standards
- GWO Fire Awareness – within the WTG, recognise fire hazards and how to mitigate them, how to use basic firefighting techniques, how to safely evacuate a smoke filled WTG work environment
- GWO Manual Handling – correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/ WTG work environment
- GWO Working at Height – performing safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment while meeting emergency response requirements for personnel new to the global wind industry
- GWO Sea Survival – demonstrating sea survival techniques and safe boat transfer between vessels and installations
To attend the GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Offshore Package course , participants must:
- Register for a personal WINDA profile before arriving for the course https://www.globalwindsafety.org/winda/register
- Be over 18, physically and medically fit.
How To Book
To secure your place you can book online, call us directly on +353 74 9135999 or fill out our enquiry form here.