We are looking for a Trainee Instructor to join our Team at Errigal Training Centre.
For the right candidate we offer a challenging, varied and rewarding role in a sector that is growing rapidly. Based in our Training Centre in Falcarragh, Co Donegal you will be skilled up to deliver courses of both a theoretical and practical nature. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team of instructors, delivering high standards of training to our clients across the Renewables & Marine Industries.
- Assist with the delivery of training and assess delegates in accordance with accrediting bodies standards.
- Assist in the update and development of course material.
- Ensure all training is delivered safely and in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and kept in a safe and serviceable condition.
We are looking for a candidate who is
- Self- motivated with a keen eye for detail, competent with computer systems and has a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Programs.
- Hard working & punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A strong swimmer and comfortable with heights.
- Eager and open to learning and developing to becoming a Certified Instructor (in line with our accrediting bodies standards)
- Flexible and able to work individually and as part of a Team to maintain a good rapport with colleagues and customers.
- Has an excellent command of the English language.
- Holds a QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer & Evaluation certification or equivalent qualification
Desirable (but not essential)
Operational experience in the Wind energy, Offshore, Maritime or related sectors
For the right candidate further training & upskilling will be provided