GWO Basic Safety Training Onshore Refresher
GWO certificates will be issued each module which remain valid for 2 years
€880 (includes WINDA Registration Fees, lunch & refreshments)
Who Is It for?
Anyone wishing to revalidate certification to continue work in the onshore renewables and wind energy industry
For confirmed course bookings, participants can avail of discounted rates (from €50B&B) with our Partner Hotels. Contact us for further info.
All 4 GWO BST Onshore Refresher modules combined into a package that builds on previously gained knowledge and skills to revalidate certification so that participants can continue to work in the Offshore Wind Energy sector safely and effectively.
To view available dates for the GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Onshore package and book online, please visit our course calendar.
At Errigal Training Centre you can complete all Refresher modules over 3 consecutive days.
Participants completing a GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher (BSTR) Onshore Package will be able to;
- Revalidate certification to continue their career in the Onshore Wind industry
GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Onshore Package includes;
- GWO First Aid Refresher – administering safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO standards
- GWO Fire Awareness Refresher – within the WTG, recognise fire hazards and how to mitigate them, how to use basic firefighting techniques, how to safely evacuation a smoke filled WTG work environment
- GWO Manual Handling Refresher – correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/ WTG work environment
- GWO Working at Height Refresher – performing safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment while meeting emergency response requirements for personnel in the global wind industry
To attend the GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher (BSTR) Onshore Package, participants must:
- Hold a valid GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) or Basic Safety Training Refresher (BSTR) certificate for each of the 4 modules required
- Provide a valid WINDA ID.
- Be over 18, physically and medically fit.